Saturday, February 11, 2006

Ops Order received...

Went to my fyp lab early in the morning to meet my prof and post grad attach..the prof was busy at first and the post grad attach wasnt there yet..so i was told to wash my stores first. i washed my beakers, conical flasks, condensers etc..with soap and all..and left it in the oven to dry. all this while waiting for them to be free for mi..

finally after almost 1 hr..in which i fell asleep for a little while..the prof finally had time for mi..she briefed mi on what i had to achieve for my fyp. It sounded simple enough..it was to synthesize 3 compound from a given starting material. but after that she said thatif i manage to achieve all 3 of them..it will be super good and she can do a publication for some engineering or science journal. i was so surprised man..imagine my name mentioned in there for all great engineers and scientists to read...haahaha...and if she decides to put my name down that is..

she said she'll be emailing me her instructions and some guide on how to do the experiments. havent got it though..and my next session is gonna be on wed..which is my free day..hope i dun burn the whole day..

FYP here I come!!!

No comments: